Author Topic: Happy 33rd Birthday to Liv!  (Read 28253 times)

Offline robwootton

• Advanced Members
  • Ride the horse.
    • MSN Messenger - robertwootton@live.com.au
    • View Profile
    • water.org
    • Email
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »
Hope you have a day filled with love and joy, most beautiful Livvy.
Love Rob W.   :heart1:

Offline AmyGirl

• Hell??? Deer??? Hell-Deer??? Helldir??? Haldir!!!
  • Advanced Members
  • Winter is coming ♥
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 12:58:17 PM »
Aaawww Happy Happy Birthday  :bounce2:  from Germany, Honey!!!
I hope you enjoy YOUR day & may this year be your best ever  ;)
"I wanna do bad things with you."

Denny

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 02:56:59 PM »
Hello, I'm italian boy and I love Liv.. It's the first time that I write to this website!
Liv.. You are simply adorable.
Happy Birthday!!!

Offline sophscc

• Members
  • Long Liv Tyler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 03:05:10 PM »
Liv, Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you're enjoying your day with your family and friends, receiving hugs and  honest gestures of love, God will be blessing you for the great person you are, the great mom, the great woman! Don't let the judgments let you down, it must be difficult sometimes, but remember there's a lot of people that want to see you very happy, ok?! Keep being the sweet down to earth woman, we admire you so much! Wish I could give you a great present, but all i can give you is this, this message. Congratulations!  :bday:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 08:19:14 PM by sophscc »

Offline LizzyF

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 03:15:34 PM »
Happy Birthday!!! 
:pinkbunny:

:bunny: Happy Birthday to you!!!  :bunny: Happy Birthday to you!!! :bunny: Happy Birthday dear Liv!!! :bunny: Happy Birthday to you!!! :bunny:

Soraya

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2010, 03:20:05 PM »
Dear Liv,

I love you and you're a great inspiration and example for me.
Happy birthday and I wish you many happy years in your life!

Much love to you :wub:

Edgar

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 04:00:07 PM »
Happy Birthday 2U, Happay Birthday To U! My dear Princess of Rock, Kisses

Aydin Kolcak

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 04:23:21 PM »
Happy birthday to the most beautiful actress and mom.Happy birthday Liv.Want to see you in the Hobbit movie.We want from producers and directors to start shooting that film in a hurry.Please speak to them:You will be effective...Millions of the people want to see faces of the LOTR trilogy in any of new films about middle earth.Especially I miss you and your acting (as an elf) :D ,İ wish it to much.   You are always young Liv  :heart1:  Love u forever!!!  :wub:

Stacey

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 04:26:28 PM »
Happy 33rd birthday Liv

Offline Morwen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 04:43:55 PM »
Happy Birthday Beautiful :D xxxxx

The Hounds Of Winter, Howling In The Wind, Sacred Spirits Of The Mountain Forests, On The Wilderness Road, The Trial Of The Wolf
~ Give up the halfling She-Elf ~ ~ If you want him come & claim him ~

Offline Leum

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 04:45:18 PM »
Happy Birthday to you Liv!!!!

I wish you to have a Splendid Birthday and a  Wonderful life.

:kisslips:
 :wub:

Jo Ann Schaefer

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 04:57:51 PM »
Happy Birthday, Liv

Have a wonderful birthday celebration!

Fans in South Louisiana

Victoria Gruber

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 05:13:48 PM »
Liv Tyler! wow I am honestly a HUGE fan, I love you so much and I wish for you such happiness!
I get to see your dad in concert soon! I keep wishing you would pop up there and some how I could meet you.
This is YOUR day and liv it! HAPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!

Offline Luana Ervelin

• The princess of my dreams. ♥
  • Members
  • And true love, never breaks! ♥
    • MSN Messenger - luna-bass@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Happy 33rd Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »
Exactly 33 years ago, was born a woman, who today is the greatest example of my wife, to be followed! The most perfect of all, the frail woman, while strong, children, teenagers, my, your ... Liv Tyler! 33 years ago in NY, the Hospital, Mount Sinai, at 6: O8 morning. was born Rose of Hollywood! Our angel, came to earth to illuminate it, to bring smiles, joy, all of us here, Liv Tyler came into the world to make it more beautiful and better. That little being, that there in that moment, I had no idea of how it would be loved by us all ... Had not the slightest idea that she would be one of Hollywood stars ... Or rather, she would be the Rose of Hollywood, the queen, the star, the owner of our hearts! That girl, who was growing as was discovering who he really was and what was its origin! Well, I first start by thanking, to be wonderful, it brought the world, Bebe Buell, will always be grateful to it, and Steven Tyler! Liv, I wish you the best things of this world, my love, you deserve everything that has, and more! You deserve everything good that exists on earth. Do not know how I'm glad your my angel date. Bring on more and more spring to celebrate all of us here, and one of those, I'll have the chance to hug you and give you Happy Birthday in person! (Dream On) That this day, and all others are full of love, joy, smiles, fun, peace, etc ... May you be happy my life! Along with these wonderful people who are his family, alongside his father, Steven Tyler, his second father, Todd Rundgren, his mother, Bebe Buell, his brothers and his little angel, his greatest love, the man of her life, Millo William Langdon! Happy birthday my Liv, I love you, love you very much, very much! Forever, and beyond! And God bless you this day, I wish you love, and goodwill, i wish you praise and joy, i wish you better, than your heart desires! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIV TYLER!  :bday:
You are my queen, the queen of my world, the queen of my heart! ♥

Rachael

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 05:31:29 PM »
woot! happy birthday, Liv!!  :wub: