Author Topic: Happy 33rd Birthday to Liv!  (Read 28450 times)

RobertoItaly

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 05:58:42 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv!!!

Oscar Gomez COSTA RICA

happy birthday
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 06:24:13 PM »
I wish you have a good day I LOVE YOU!!!! DO YOU GET MARRIED WITH ME??????? PURA VIDA
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:37:58 PM by Oscar Gomez COSTA RICA »

Rachel marie

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv!
Every year I think of how lucky we are that there is such a wonderful woman and  actress out there! You bring so much joy and inspiration to people, including me. I hope you know how wonderful, beautiful and sweet you are! I wish you only good thing to come for you this year and all the ones that follow!
 We love you Liv!

Christine Adrienne Obrien

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »
Liv,

Every year I come on this site and make sure to wish you a happy birthday! What a year it's been for you! Two new movies under your belt, your Givenchy contract and so many things going on in your personal life. First off you're such an amazing mom. Milo is so very lucky to have such a loving and caring mother. And I am such a fan of all of your movies! That scream from "The Strangers" blew me away at the end of the movie! And the Leonard Cohen song you covered w/Evan Dando was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. You are SO enormously gifted and talented! Please know how much your fans love you! We all wish we could get the opportunity to meet you and just tell you how great we all think you are and how inspirational you are to us all. And your mom's show the other night at the Roxy was phenomenal! What a voice! And the love you two share is so beautiful! You could see how much you cared about your mom when you were applauding for her in the audience! I didn't get to go but I saw some clips. I hope this year is even more amazing for you if that's possible! Air kisses for Liv!!! XOXO

Offline mata

• Dazed and Confused
  • Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »
Happy Birthday, gorgeous!  :wub:

Christel

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 07:45:36 PM »
Dear Liv,

I always remember your birthday. 1 July I always think about how great an example you are for many people in the world and how good you are in all what you do. I hope that this year may be full of good surprises and blessings again.

Happy birthday Liv!  :bday:

Xxx

Christel from the Netherlands

Kathleen G.

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 08:14:42 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv! You are such a wonderful person and I admire you so much. I'm so proud and happy to share a birthday with you!!! I hope your day is extraordinary and you get to share it with all the people you love!
Love from,
Kathleen

Ruslan from Russia

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2010, 08:38:11 PM »
Dear Liv, Happy Birthday! You know everything I could say in addition.

Offline SoulofMancio

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2010, 09:21:28 PM »
Sorry for late sweety, today has been a very very long day... :(
But it is your birthday, that's right?  :lol: Nothing else matters!
 -_- I know, maybe you'll never read these few words, but I can't go to bed before I make you my wishes... so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!!!
God bless you...

P.S. I'm going to see your daddy with the Aerosmith, just this Saturday, in Venice... :guitar: 
I hope you will come to Italy soon!
Anyway, one day I will meet you, I'm sure... :heart1:

Stephanie. G

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2010, 09:26:17 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv! :) <3  :luffs: :heart1:

Anna Carolina

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2010, 10:38:52 PM »
In first place, happy birthday, Liv! I really hope that you have a beautiful day, with all your friends and family. In second place, I'd like to tell you something, something about your fans. Well, everybody in Lovely Liv Tyler loves you very much, it is obvious. But theres one person that I really want that you know about. Her name is Fernanda Sousa, and she's from Brazil. I don't know if you have read something that she wrote here, but I want tell you that she's the biggest fan of you. Really. She loves you more than everything in this world, she would give her life for you. Well, Liv, I really hope that you read this, I really hope that you know about Fernanda, 'cause she is one of my best friends, and she would be very happy.

Happy Birthday, Liv Tyler!

katya

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2010, 10:49:52 PM »
 B) happy birthday liv

Gabriel Coronado

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2010, 10:51:21 PM »
 :)Hey Liv it's me Gabriel and I want to say happy birthday to you and for your birthday I'm going to draw you and me as Superman also made a song for you the song is called name originally by the Goo Goo Dolls but I made it up and sang it myself also I do Martial Arts like Bruce Lee and Personally I was just saying that you and I can star in a Few Movies together because I'm a actor and director also have you seen Twilight because because twilight is incredible my favorite character from twilight is Edward Bella and Alice you should see it one day it's and the books of twilight new moon eclipse and breaking dawn and next week on monday I'm going to go see eclipse next week one day after arizona i'm going to california one day to see my grandpa first and go to L A to see you with my Batman t shirt on and I have to go now so and one more thing I just want to be a friend of yours because i'm a nice person and personally your one of the best friends I ever had so have a wonderful day and Happy Birthday Liv. From Gabriel Coronado

Whitney

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2010, 10:59:09 PM »
Happy B Day Liv ! We love you !
 :wub:

Fan From France ;)

nova*

: : : The field of ENERGY! : : :
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »
LIV! THERE IS MAGIC! BELIEVE!

H BDAY! nova*