Author Topic: Happy 34th Birthday to Liv!  (Read 18794 times)

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 133457838
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com
    • Email
Happy 34th Birthday to Liv!
« on: June 30, 2011, 09:45:28 PM »
Happy Birthday Livvy!

:beer: :clap: :yaisse: :eyrllow: :pcheerleader: :pcheerleader: :pcheerleader:

Have a great Birthday! I wish you a great new year, with new opportunities, new projects (movies, music, modeling, anything!) and happiness!   :heart:

Always your fan,
Omri (cmr)

Lau

Re: Happy 34th Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 10:32:52 PM »
Très Bon Anniversaire mon éternelle et belle Liv adorée !!!  :wub: :blush: :wub:

Pour moi, tu représentes la beauté et la douceur, l'élégance et la tendresse, la classe et la simplicité, et bien plus encore. Un rien de toi vaut plus qu'un beaucoup de la part de n'importe qui d'autre.

Sans le savoir, tu changes ma vie au quotidien et je te remercie reine de mon coeur.

Offline Luana Ervelin

• The princess of my dreams. ♥
  • Members
  • And true love, never breaks! ♥
    • MSN Messenger - luna-bass@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »
Liv made us in his Witness to the silence, led us to the heavier and lighter life. Made us believe that Sex, Drugs & Confusion, where we saw only failure could be a real success. She certainly stole the beauty of all of us, she makes us believe that the dream never ends, the dream never ended! And she did say that all the love, the only way to be at their way of being. She made a circle of passion between us, a true circle of love! In the end saved the world from Armageddon, only to be living, just to be with us! We have a forbidden passion for her, but also a passion free, we are proud to express and demonstrate to everyone! We cross borders with her, she made us lose some prejudices we had. And to be honest, who would never dream of spending a night at McCool's with her? Made us see that even an impossible love can become a reality, no matter who, and how it is. Elves, Knights, no matter. She is the girl from Jersey, reign over us, we have a double wedding, three times, and there's nothing strange about that. She is amazing, and it could certainly be called The Incredible Liv, Liv Super, The Liv. This baby, toddler, teenager, woman, makes us go through any barrier that may exist, only to continue to follow your life, this woman is the mistress of our hearts. It is with this text, which wished him a happy birthday, my love. That this day is wonderful, and everyone else. May God bless you and your family. That is splendid, as all others will be. Happy birthday, my beautiful. My Liv. My queen, the queen of our hearts!  :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:
You are my queen, the queen of my world, the queen of my heart! ♥

ellen

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »
Un très joyeux anniversaire, Happy Birthday to you!!
Have a nice day, Passe une belle journée!
 :wub:

Offline Luana Ervelin

• The princess of my dreams. ♥
  • Members
  • And true love, never breaks! ♥
    • MSN Messenger - luna-bass@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 10:42:57 PM »
Today is your birthday, congratulations, I am! For you know, to have someone like you and to share all at your side. Everything about me is a feast in honor of you. That there is all the love I dedicate to you. On this special day you were born, our world was not the same without you! Happy birthday my love, That all takes place in your life, keep peace with that, with this love that always brings, With her ​​smile. Happy birthday my love of God covers His blessings life, love you more each day, you're special in our lives!  :pcheerleader: :pcheerleader: :pcheerleader: :pcheerleader:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY QUEEN:bday: :party: :jump:
You are my queen, the queen of my world, the queen of my heart! ♥

Offline fernandaadbs

• Advanced Members
    • MSN Messenger - fernanda.sousa1@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:19:38 PM »
First of all, happy birthday, Liv! As always, I’ll keep you in my mind the whole day. I hope you’re having an amazing time, with your whole family and friends because seeing you happy makes me happy. I hope you have another great year because you’re an amazing person who deserves it. You’re truly amazing, Liv. You’re a beautiful, intelligent, wise and magnificent woman, actress, daughter, sister, mother and friend. You’re an inspiration and a hero for me. I wish I could thank you for everything you’ve done for me, for helping and guiding me through all your words. For being who you are, for doing what you do, for your beautiful soul. If I was half the person you are I’d be twice the person I am. I’m so proud to be a fan of an incredible and spectacular person like you. You’re perfect. Everything about you is wonderful, you have no flaws because any imperfections in you would make you even more perfect. There’s not a thing about you that I’d change. Just wanted you to know that. Happy birthday, Liv Tyler. I’ll always love you :heart1:

And I wish I was a camera sometimes, so I could take your picture with my mind. Put it in a frame for you to see how beautiful you really are to me ♥

Offline Aliice

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://beauty-liv.skyrock.com
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 11:31:19 PM »
Happy birthday dear Liv!!

Offline Leum

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 11:40:45 PM »
So lovely & talentuous Liv, I wish you the best for your holyday.

With all my devotion & admiration.

Maxime.

Lanfeare

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 11:52:01 PM »
 :heart1:С Днем Рождения, дорогая Лив! :heart1:

Ты вызываешь огромное восхищение и уважение как актриса, женщина и, в первую очередь, как человек...
Хочу пожелать тебе и дальше озарять всех своей светлой улыбкой, удачи, счастья, тебе и твоей семье, творческих успехов, новых интересных проектов и приятных путешествий, продолжать радовать нас своими фотосессиями и фильмами, а также самой, в первую очередь, получать от жизни удовольствие!
А еще...оставайся всегда такой же прекрасной, милой и нежной!
 :luffs: :flowers:
С любовью и уважением, Ланфир.

К моим поздравлениям также присоединяются участники твоего фан-клуба в Украине.
 :bday:

anindo

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 12:48:04 AM »
 :wub:

Offline nicholas

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 01:01:41 AM »
Happy 34th Birthday Livvy  :wub:

Arzel

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 02:33:32 AM »
Happy birthday!

Please always be yourself, lovely!
So many people loves you! including me.

And please make more movies, we miss you!

Sorry bad english, i speak spanish U__U

XD

Offline tombik

• Wanna be Ewgeni
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 04:21:23 AM »
Dear Livvy!

It is you who let me discover a piece of my soul of which I didn't know that I have it.
For that you will be always in my heart.  :wub:

I wish you a Happy Birthday and all the best for the future!

The old man from Berlin - with a tear in his eye.

Offline Jacqueline

• Dream your dream and your dream will dream of you.
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 05:28:51 AM »
Happy Birthday, Liv!:heart1:

I hope you have an amazing day with your family and friends. Here's to another year of experience and wonderful memories. You're truly an amazing person, keep up your beautiful personality and incredible outlook on life. And just like every year, I'll celebrate your birthday with fireworks (since it's also Canada Day here where I live) :)
Happy Birthday! :heart1: :wub: 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:32:00 AM by Jacqueline »
"I am amazed I have any fans at all!!! It makes me feel so good to know that I do. It makes me feel really good inside to know that there are some people out there who seem to understand me in some ways even though they don't know me in the flesh."- Liv Tyler

Sandra Henneböhl

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 05:39:27 AM »
Happy Birthday Liv!!!
 :flowers: