Author Topic: Happy 34th Birthday to Liv!  (Read 18793 times)

Лёхин

Re: Happy 34th Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 06:34:35 AM »
 :blush:Ливка-оливка!
С днем рождения!!!!! Ты самая неземная из всех неземных, и мы тебя очень любим!!!!!!
Счастья)))

Marçal Solé

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 06:47:05 AM »
I wish you the greatest of the birthdays! Un petó molt fort.

Offline AmyGirl

• Hell??? Deer??? Hell-Deer??? Helldir??? Haldir!!!
  • Advanced Members
  • Winter is coming ♥
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 07:46:05 AM »
All I can say:

"I wanna do bad things with you."

Majid Nemesis

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2011, 08:06:18 AM »
Happy Birthday Liv ! :wub: :wub:
Best Wishes For You! :heart1: :heart1:

Walter

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2011, 08:53:16 AM »
Buon compleanno Liv!
Tanti auguri dall'Italia!!

Offline robwootton

• Advanced Members
  • Ride the horse.
    • MSN Messenger - robertwootton@live.com.au
    • View Profile
    • water.org
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 09:06:23 AM »
I hope you u have a day of wonder and joy, and a great year ahead, all of my love,
Rob  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

dayana

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 09:56:53 AM »
cher liv je vous souhaite un joyeux anniversaire et plains de bonheur pour l'avenir :)
happy birthday liv !!!!!

Salih

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 10:15:24 AM »
HAPPYY  BİRTDAAYYY   LİİVVVV   YOU  ALWAAYYYSS   AMAZİNNGGG İİ  LOVEE   UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....................... :wub: :pinkbunny: :pitie: :pitie: :pitie: :pitie: :pitie: :pitie:

Offline Paul

• Don't wanna cry when there's people there, I get shy when they start to stare, I'm gonna hide myself away, ay hay, But I'll come back again someday...
  • Stars
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • My Music
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 10:38:17 AM »
Happy Birthday Dear Liv! Wish you a year as amazing and heavenly as yourself! Have a year full of blast, joy, fun and happiness along with your family, friends and fans! :) Here's my present for this year. I also recorded a song for you called It Won't Be A Dream, which I wrote a year ago, hoping you'll hear it someday...
Have fun! :bday:
From your die-hard fan, Yusif (Paul from LTFan.Net)
I'll meet ya one day, I know...
MySpace
YouTube
SoundCloud
ReverbNation

Jasmine Greenleaf

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 10:52:14 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR LIV!!!! :wub:
Hope you'll have a wonderful birthday with your fantastic family!

:bday:

Gabriël from holland

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »
Hey dear Liv,
Happy Birthday with your 34th birthday! enjoy the day and i hope there will be much people of your family around you! i wish you the best Liv :wub:
Greetings from holland! :D Your Gabriël :wub:

fabricio rubino

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 01:21:40 PM »
Happy 34th Birthday    :D :D best wishes from argentina!!!!

Offline ychinarro

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 02:28:40 PM »
Happy Birthday, Liv!!!!!  :D
"What, you askin' me if I'm happy? Listen, I've got eighty seven million pounds in the bank. I've got a Rolls Royce. I've got three stalkers. I'm about to go on the board at Manchester City. I'm part of the greatest band in the world. Am I happy with that? No I'm not! I want more!"   -- Noel Gallagher --

Sandy Cowell

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 03:39:27 PM »
Dear Liv,

I'd first of all like to wish you the sort of Birthday you so richly deserve - a very, very happy one.  In fact, you should have the happiest of Birthdays anyone has ever enjoyed in his or her lifetime!  

My boyfriend Jim and I will celebrate your special day by watching the new 15-disc Blu-Ray "Lord of the Rings", which I managed to get hold of yesterday after a great deal of hunting and phoning around!

Last week I accompanied Jim to hospital as he had a dreadfully swollen leg.  Ironically,  I started bringing up blood while Jim was being examined and given some upsetting news about his health generally.  (I'd been ignoring pains for ages, putting them down to indigestion and muscle strain!)  Hence, I was admitted too and felt extremely unhappy about everything.  I couldn't see anybody properly as I didn't have my contact lenses with me, though I didn't mind the many tests they carried out on me as I knew they were for my own good and I'm taking my ongoing treatment very seriously.  Jim is by no means out of the woods yet.  He is continuing his treatment as an out-patient.

Well, last Thursday my brother Christopher came in to visit me.  I had bought a Daily Mail mainly for the puzzles.  While I was visiting the bathroom, Chris flicked through the paper and he was beaming all over his face and laughing when I came out.  There was an article about you in the paper, complete with two amazing pictures!  It was all about how svelte you looked at the premier of "The Ledge".  Boy, what a vision of loveliness!  They put it down to help from a structured dress which I found rather amusing because if you weren't in excellent shape anyway, such a dress would simply push any flab in all manner of directions!  

However, it was wonderful to see you in the paper.  It cheered me up no end and that very evening I went round chatting to the other patients.  I had to sit bang next to them in order to see them!  My favourite was an 84-year-old called Gladys who was incredibly quick-witted - quite an achievement at her age, don't you agree?

Anyway, have the best Birthday ever.  Thank you for continuing to add endless sunshine into my life and those of so many others.  I'm so excited about the release for your two new films - it must be soon now!  Oh, by the way, at the beginning of each month my adrenelin is always in overdrive just in case you are featured as the cover star of one of the monthly "Glossies".  I do hope so.  It's been eleven months now! Eek!

Love you heaps Liv!

Byeee!

Sandy Cowell

Offline Jadee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 03:44:43 PM »
Happy Birthday beautiful,that your days be happier and I will always admire the amazing person you proves to be. xo, xo  :wub: :flowers: :jump: