Author Topic: Happy 34th Birthday to Liv!  (Read 18812 times)

Offline sophscc

• Members
  • Long Liv Tyler.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 34th Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 03:50:19 PM »
Liv, Happy Bday! I wish you all success and serenity, God bless you and your lovely family! Hope you keep being the sweet and down to earth woman you are, you're an icon!  :wub: :wub: Guess what, I had a dream: your and my daddy were friends, hahaha!  :P I have made a very simple tribute to you, on tumblr http://uselessbutsweet.tumblr.com/ :flowers:

cinek

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2011, 04:13:05 PM »
Happy birthday Liv, I will always love you.  

Rachel Marie

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2011, 04:21:11 PM »
On your birthday there are a million words I can think of to describe you, like beautiful, wonderful, inspirational and breathtaking. Unfortunately none of these words do you justice.
Happy Birthday Liv, and thank you for providing inspiration and joy to me and all of your fans. You have been an exceptional actress, an excellent mother, and all together a brilliant and inspiring person for a wonderful thirty-four years. I can't wait to see  what's next for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Liv!!!
 :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

ljc

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 05:00:34 PM »
Happy birthday to Liv

Soraya 't Hoen

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2011, 07:43:28 PM »
Dear Liv Tyler,

I want to congratulate you with your 34th birthday. :bday:

I wish you all the best for you life and especially many love for you in your life, because you deserve that! :flowers:
I really don't know you that well, ofcourse, but seeing your smile and happiness, inspires me to do the same, even in sad and bad times.

I really want to thank you a lot for that, so keep on smiling, please. ;)

Liv, I also want to say that it's funny that you are celebrating your birthday two days later than me.  :P

So, please, have all the happiness and love in your life as much as it can and I wish you and your loved ones many happiness, joy, health and love too! :heart:

Big huggie and I hope you have enjoyed your birthday, :kiss:
Soraya from the Netherlands

Ana Carolina

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 10:09:27 PM »
Happy birthday, dear Liv! I really wish you have a great day with all your family and friends. As last year, I want you to remeber your biggest fan, Fernanda. She loves you from the bottom of her heart, she loves you more than life itself  and I'm very grateful to you for making my friend the happiest person in the world just with your smile.

Happy birthday Liv! Enjoy your day!!  :wub:

Offline Rianon

• Advanced Members
  • Truth Takes Time
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 10:25:44 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv!!
You are my inspiration  :heart1:
Keep a Weather Eye on the Horizon

seba

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2011, 10:55:40 PM »
Liiiv...happy B-Day !!! this is a message from Chile, Southamerica.

A lot of kisses for you!!

Sebastián

philip

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2011, 11:00:10 PM »
Liv,

Happy birthday and keep on bringing people joy by your wonderful movies,fashionshows,intervieuws and erm... simply being YOU!
Hope you will have a happy love-life too and wish your great mum and dad, Milo and Neal,and everyone else dear to you a happy party and future.

Much love by philip from the Netherlands.

Offline evalaviva024

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 11:30:33 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!

I hope you have the most fantastic, fun, and loving Birthday with your family and little milo!
You've had a great and hopefully fabulous year, and I hope you have more to come!!!

Hugs and Kisses
Eva

Daniel Williamson

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2011, 01:25:09 AM »
Happy 34th Birthday Liv

John

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2011, 01:59:59 AM »
Feliz cumpleaños amor hermosa!!!, que cumplas muchisimos mas!!!

Gabriel Coronado

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2011, 04:00:24 AM »
 :)Hey Liv it's me Gabriel I want to say happy birthday I have to ask you something If it's OK if you can star in my film called Judgement Day The Armageddon with Facesaw Cast as Kate Connor Cause I had a dream of you cause Ive read & heard all about you cause I'm a big fan of you Liv.
My name is Gabriel Coronado my address is 5317 mum court ann decatur & my phone number is (771-7636) & do you know who Bruce Lee is and have you the movie Say anything with John Cusack and the movie Rocky with Sylvester Stallone & can you write me back on Facebook or on your website go to members and the name is GABRIEL15 cause Im a director and actor like Sylvester Stallone cause I like you a lot you're a great actress and I want to see you someday and Just remember I just want to be a friend of you and Ive gotta go now so tell Steven I said Hi and have a wonderful happy birthday to you Liv Tyler.

FROM GABRIEL CORONADO

Whitney

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2011, 12:48:18 PM »
Bientôt 7ans que je suis fan de toi mon ange :) Joyeux anniversaire ! On t'aime !

warren smith

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2011, 12:57:01 PM »
  happy birthday