Author Topic: Happy 35th Birthday to Liv!  (Read 16833 times)

Offline Paul

• Don't wanna cry when there's people there, I get shy when they start to stare, I'm gonna hide myself away, ay hay, But I'll come back again someday...
  • Stars
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • My Music
    • Email
Re: Happy 35th Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »
Have the happiest of birthdays Liv
Wish you another amazing year, and I'll hopefully meet you sometime soon! :)
This is for you birthday Liv! - written for you on an nice, warm August morning in 2010. http://media.lovelylivtyler.net/p/IT_WONT_BE_A_DREAM_mix.mp3
Yusif
I'll meet ya one day, I know...
MySpace
YouTube
SoundCloud
ReverbNation

Sandy Cowell

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2012, 08:52:15 PM »
Hello Liv,

I hope you had a most wonderful Birthday!

When I woke up on Sunday morning the first thing I thought of was to see who had acknowledged your Birthday.  My brother came round, knowing I was eager to find this out, with four newspapers.  I was delighted to find that two of the papers had your picture in the horoscope section!  This was music to my eyes ( I've never said that before! ) !!!

I was ever so pleased that you had been selected out of so many people!  Indeed, they have won my respect - and I mean that - and I will be reading their (happier) news items and be taking great pleasure doing their puzzles. 

I LOVE YOU LIV AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR TWO BEAUTIFUL FILMS IN THE PAST YEAR - I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE END OF SUPER - AND I WISH YOU A TOTALLY BRILLIANT YEAR!

With all my love,

Sandy Cowell

wahwah

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2012, 04:49:27 AM »
Remember those fun BD boxes to you and Mom? Hope it helped. The soaps were a big hit, so I heard. xo

Jennifer

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 12:12:33 AM »
Happy birthday Liv you are so amazing  :wub: B)   ;) :D ;)

Micky993

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2012, 05:22:45 AM »
Oh my god, the Angel of Hollywood is 35!!! Bi annot reemerge the first time I saw you, but I can remember my jaw dropping and being incapable of speech!
I have adored you dice and I'd be lying next to you in the OR if you needed a kidney or anything that I have.
Thank god your parents for feeding you and god for creating you.
The world is a much better place because of your presence!
Love you tremendously, Micky

Marcelo

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 01:12:02 AM »
Solo desearte lo mejor del mundo y que nunca cambies.
 :wub:

sherry

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2012, 09:12:07 AM »
Happy birthday tou miss LIV ...You are so great person and funny...and so cute foreverr...we love you LIV YOU ARE THE ONE .....God bless you haha :P :D :D :blush: :blush: B) B) :pcheerleader: :P :rolleyes: :) :) :lol: B) B) B) B) B) ;) ;) ;)
 :clap: :clap: :eyrllow: :eyrllow: :eyrllow: :eyrllow: :pcheerleader: :pcheerleader:

Mark L.

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
Happy Birthday, Liv, and may God bless you!  :)

I hope you discover all you need to know about love: I think it's important in life to find that out. I think love grows back like a lawn, unless someone digs it up completely. It forgives and forgets, and leads us to Peace and Joy when we find it. When you're in love, and you hurt someone, something is always lost and something meaningful must be done to repair it.

May you find love, and discover it, with the right person. :)