Author Topic: Happy 36th Birthday to Liv!  (Read 9834 times)

Offline mata

• Dazed and Confused
  • Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/
Re: Happy 36th Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 04:23:52 PM »
Happy, happy Birthday, Liv.  :wub:

Offline nicholas

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 04:37:13 PM »
Happy birthday Liv, have a great day and a blessed year ahead :) :)

Soraya

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 06:51:44 PM »
Dear Liv, a very happy birthday to you. I wish you much love, health and happiness. Big hugs :wub: XXXXX XOXO Soraya from Holland

Philip

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »
Dear Liv,

Please DO keep our world happy with your movies,music performances,fashion shows,charity actions,yourself, and so on and so on...
In short: many happy returns and a wonderful 36th year wished by a loyal fan from Holland.

John

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 09:43:18 PM »
Liv I love you Forever!!!!!, happy birthday :wub: :wub: :wub:

Te amo!!!!!!! :wub: :P

emi

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 03:42:16 AM »
Dear Liv,

Happy birthday! People say beauty inside is the best. You certainly have tons of inside AND outside beauty too, as well as being a talented actress. You deserve a wonderful birthday!

Have an amazing birthday!
--A devoted fan   :)

Paco Patrick

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2013, 11:47:20 AM »
Desde Valencia (España), te deseamos un feliz día de cumpleaños .
Paco Patrick.

Lidia

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2013, 11:20:09 PM »
I know I'm a bit late, but I just turned 35 myself and got an amazing text from a friend and thought it would be nice to share it here. (Forgive the sloppy translation. I also don't know the author, so if he/she is out there and recognizes their writing, tell me so I can give you due credit, ok?)

"After 35

After 35, beauty is the result of sympathy, elegance and intelligence, not of body and physical traits. Beauty becomes a state of mind, a sparkle in the eyes, good spirits. Sensuality comes more from sensitiveness than appearances.

An annoying woman can be beautiful before 35.
A dumb woman can be beautiful before 35.
A selfish woman can be beautiful before 35.
A depressed woman can be beautiful before 35.
An unpleasant woman can be beautiful before 35.
An opportunist woman can be beautiful before 35.
A coward woman can be beautiful before 35.

Then, not anymore; it's not an easy trait anymore. Then, what lightens up the skin is if she's loved or not, if she loves or not, if she's polite or not, if she's smart or not.

After you turn 35, beauty comes from character. From the way she faces her problems, from the joy in waking up and the lightheartedness when laying down to sleep.

After you turn 35, sex is the botox that works, friendship is the anti-aging cream, kindness is the the UV protection factor.

Then, beauty becomes language, good humor. It becomes inteligence, politeness.

After you turn 35, only happiness rejuvenates."

Kisses and endless beauty to you, Liv, and everyone from the site. ("Lily", Brazil)

chip

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, 02:02:49 AM »
Happy Birthday Liv! I live on the beach in St. Pete but am from Boston. I just had a guy here who wanted to say hello. He knows your dad from way back in Boston.  Mr. Rosica gives your dad a big hello. His dad owned a large construction company.

We were talking about how much we love the cape and Boston in the summertime. I still head up to Maine to an island in the summer..but miss New England. Go Patriots!!!

Im a leo and have a birthday in July..Age is nothing more than a state of mind. You are as old as you think you are. After 25 i never matured..love it.

Your getting more beautiful with age,

chip

Jonathan fischl

Re: Happy 36th Birthday to Liv! Happy birthday to your mom as well:)
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2013, 05:21:08 PM »
Happy birthday :)

Sandy Cowell

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2013, 05:31:23 PM »
Dear Liv,

Well, it's Birthday time again, time to look back upon what you have achieved in the past year.  I cannot imagine what it must be like to be an actress like you!  You've starred alongside two Resevoir Dogs ( I hope that's spelt right!), a member of Fight Club and one of your 'mothers-in-law' can claim her place in history as one of the original gangster's molls!  In the past year, we in England have seen the release of 'Robot and Frank', with the sometimes funny, sometimes menacing but always a gentleman, Frank Langella.  I haven't seen it yet.  I'll buy it on the day of its release, as is my custom with your films!

I know you're in the throws of making a movie at the moment and I have no doubt your Space Station 76 has been completed.  This is terrific news for all of us fans.  Movies take you places you can never go and then you can go back if you like, time and time again.

I like to watch one your movies on the night of your Birthday every year.  I'm off round my boyfriend's now and I'm going to try to tempt him into watching 'Armageddon' or 'The Strangers' as I'm bringing them along on Blu-Ray to tempt him.  I t will make a change from the South Parks we are so addicted to!  I think my Jim will probably choose 'Armageddon', so it's hankies at the ready for me.  That film releases every single emotion known to humankind!  As for 'The Strangers', I screamed in the cinema really loudly but my noise just blended in the terribly loud banging and the fearful and haunting voices and dramatic goings-on!  It's those masks, you see... I am truly terrified of them - hairy ones, smiling ones, ghostly ones, the lot!  It has caused great amusement to my contemporaries to walk in wearing a mask and see my legs literally give way!  Not so funny for me though!  I read that you suffered panic attacks while making the film and lost a whole load of weight.  Well, I'm no surprised!  The masks, the voices, the settings being a far cry from anywhere - I don't know how you did it!  It even had a frightening ending.  Nightmarish beyond belief!

Two of my cats are Cancerian girls, like you!  Firstly, I have my little Cordercelia, who will be five-years-old on the 6th, and then I have Erramius, a cat of purest white, who will be six on the 18th.  They have catnip on their Birthdays and a cooked supper!   Then I have to get the hoover out!

Of course for you, being a parent, the best way to measure the year that's just passed is by seeing how much your little ones have progressed.  Indeed, that is the greatest gift this life has to offer.

I would now like to take this opportunity of wishing you a terrific and rewarding year ahead, which you so richly deserve.

Lots of Love!

Sandy Cowell

(I wrote this letter at 8pm on the 1st of July!)

marcelo

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2013, 03:29:56 AM »
Feliz cumpleaños hermosa, sos la mas linda del mundo.besosss :wub: