Author Topic: Happy 37th Birthday to Liv!  (Read 5632 times)

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 133457838
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com
    • Email
Happy 37th Birthday to Liv!
« on: June 30, 2014, 08:50:20 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv !

Have a great day and a great year  :pcheerleader: :pcheerleader:
Wishing you a great success with the new TV series and in everything you do!!

:flowers: :icecream: :beer: :bounce1: :bounce2:

Your your old-timer fan,  :wheniwasyoung:
Omri (cmr)

philip

Re: Happy 37th Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 09:35:31 PM »
The older the more beautiful...you are one of the few women this applies to.

In your case as an artist and specially as a human being the old Roman saying is appropriate:

EXEGI MONUMENTUM AERE PERENNIUS

Happy birthday and love,much love from a long time Dutch admirer.

Philip.

Mollie B

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:52 PM »
Happy Birthday, hope your day is glorious and you get to spend it with the ones you cherish :)

Stephane g

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »
Dear liv, I wanted to wish you a very good birthday, share a French fan, would be in good health for always and would be happy in the life, while hoping to see you very a long time has  screen
Afflicted for my bad English
You are most charming of the stars

Stephane
We love you

Lau

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 12:10:49 AM »
Plus de 11 ans que je suis tombé amoureux de Livie pour la première fois, et des milliers et des milliers de fois d'autres après, chaque matin, chaque soir, chaque fois que je la vois.

Toujours aussi belle, toujours aussi élégante, toujours aussi naturelle, toujours aussi sincère dans son attitude, tant sur la scène que dans la vie de tous les jours. Finalement, toujours aussi Livie. A croire que le temps s'arrête avec toi. Serais-tu vraiment une elfe ?  :lol:

Joyeux Anniversaire mon inégalable et irremplaçable star, Joyeux Anniversaire ma Liv adorée !  :wub: :wub:

Offline mata

• Dazed and Confused
  • Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 06:42:21 AM »
Happy, happy Birthday, Liv! May it be an awesome new year in your life.  :pcheerleader:

Angel

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
We miss you a lot in the big screen, but when i know the way you love your son, i admire you even more. I wish to see you on theaters again of course, many seasons of Leftovers series, and most important, i wish to see you always happy. 

Happy Birthday Liv!

juanelendilhaim

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 11:42:19 AM »
 I want send to tou a very sweet greetings , every day  and moment is a  big chance of  you ever be the angel of  pink fire that you are. for me, you are the most sweet woman than never I had find before, I hope very soon we can meet us, and to share many experiences , because you are and has been my girl of inspiration, since  when I saw thee in LOTR.  I live in Chile, south am,. and when came Aerosmith, I was present,So I  hope to see you here,close to me, and present to you a book that I wrote, inspired about you.
I wait the near day that you come to my country, if your dad did it, why you do not,?. Many greetings, mny kiss ,you are my endless love, swweetie Livvy. " I don't say you back my heart, just cares it, for you " I love you Liv with all my  heart,, and I'll be waiting for you, with mine  arms, and heart, open just to you, See u... Certainly, in my country, you cand find very sweet peoples and great landscapes  too for to know, and too be your personal guide, for you and Milo.If you has received this communication in good conditions tender Livvy.please send me a e-mail to; juanelendilham@gmail. com.  I  see you very soon.

Alex Zebra

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »
Самая любимая и очаровательная Ливка-оливка!
Счастья!!!

Offline Aliice

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://beauty-liv.skyrock.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 05:00:01 PM »
Happy Birthday Dear Liv   :pcheerleader:
Have a nice day !

Offline tombik

• Wanna be Ewgeni
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 05:52:20 PM »
Happy birthday, LIV!
The old man from Berlin still thinks of you..  :wub: :wub:

Offline nicholas

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 06:53:51 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv, God bless and may you have a great year ahead.

Michał

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 09:49:41 PM »
You are the best

Alexis

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 11:52:04 PM »
Au nom du Rock 'n roll, de l' amour et des pâtes aux 3 fromages, la France t'aime et te souhaite tout le bonheur du monde!
BON ANNIV!!! Liv

Offline lovelyeugenia

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 03:12:14 AM »
Happy bday to my personal inspiration of every day.
I'm so proud of you because for me, you're the best icon of a woman... You're also an example of person. You're honest, simple, beautiful, adorable, lovely, confiden, a good mother, a good sister, a god daughter and the best idol for me.
I want to tell you that I hope to meet you one day... I want to travel from Argentina to USA to simply tell you how important u're for me! Because when I'm bad, simple one smile of yours makes me smile too, and when I'm on a good day I love, SERIOUSLY I LOVE to admire you in diferents movies, songs, ads or whatever you do...
I want to tell you that you are an example for me in many many many ways... You're simply the best person for me in the whole world....
I love you so so so much and I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY with all my heart and soul.
Keep doing all the thins you do buy please don't change!!!

My video to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVW4I87jNZE
WITH ALL MY HEART!
EUGENIA

PS. Sorry x the spelling mistakes...