Author Topic: Happy 38th Birthday to Liv!  (Read 3485 times)

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 133457838
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com
    • Email
Happy 38th Birthday to Liv!
« on: June 30, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »
Happy Birthday Liv !

Hope you have a great day, with friends and family, esp. the new member Sailor  :baby:
38 is nearly elder  :wheniwasyoung: - but no one can tell in your case, I guess the elf genes works   :eyrllow:

Oh, and After Sailor will let you sleep well at nights - please consider a return to the small AND big screens - we fans miss you there!

:clap: :clap:

Your old-timer fan (me too, 38, but no elf genes)
Omri (cmr)

Lynette LaRoche

Re: Happy 38th Birthday to Liv!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 10:17:02 PM »
HELLO LIV!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!! FROM YOUR #1 FAN😊🎂🎈🎉 Lynette! I RUN THE LIV TYLER FANSITE ON INSTAGRAM💖 LUV YA GIRL💕

Lau

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 10:26:23 PM »
Joyeux Anniversaire Maman Livie !!!  :wub:

Après 38 ans, tu es toujours aussi radieuse. Je suis toujours aussi amoureux.

Enormes bisous à ma jolie grande elfe !!!

Offline Jacqueline

• Dream your dream and your dream will dream of you.
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 07:28:18 AM »
To this day, I still remember seeing you for the first time on the big screen when I was 14 and falling in love. Six years later, you're still my number one. Happy Birthday, Liv. I wish you the luck, courage, and strength to continue your successful journey of life. You're amazing. :)
"I am amazed I have any fans at all!!! It makes me feel so good to know that I do. It makes me feel really good inside to know that there are some people out there who seem to understand me in some ways even though they don't know me in the flesh."- Liv Tyler

pit niker

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »
this is not love letter at.
It is need of universe to break the silence:

Ok, faith, we are now on level 38. Long way we passed on this journey, madame planet Earth. You made some roles, billions of pictures, had some boys, gave life to two of them, walked on carpets, carpets, carpets, and they all have been red, more or less. You got your own house in a countryside, your private sunbreak in a kitchen window sunday mournings, you got car, credit cards, you had your lovers, husband, partner or whatever else on a hold on your selfphone in a traffic jam, you got your skin going older, but its still smooth and light on your shoulder, you got your friends and they got their own fashion lines. you know who your father is, and he is alive, wealthy&healthy, old but younger than anyone you know. you got your pretty independent mama, and your mama has her mama, and her  mama got book about manners you care about, the book you like to read and often sleep in bed with.You got your smiles, silences and early mourning screams, cherries, cakes and top of the creams. You are high classed unusually beautifull woman with unexpected touch of mercifull sarrow on your chick. you got fiew close friends and so many far away living relatives. People call you rocknroll royalty or a movie star but you actually never felt like one. what you felt was simple joy of being what you really are, some divinefull presence of so many presents came from above just for you, mixed with hunger, thirst and hunger, that put you off from time to time and turns you on and on and on, so bad that you need to cry out so loud and so strong, but from the inside so no one near could hear or know about it. Am i right or im wrong? You are not a woman, you are just a perfect  love song.
Time is elapsing, this world is collapsing, man is writings invisible circles around emptyness of universal hole we are all stuck in. yes, we all. But the kisses youve been born on your lips, magic rhymes youve been made in your eyes, wilderness of forest you keep in your hair, warm breeze whispering to you all the time: I was made to be loved, I was made to be loved, I was made to be loved... by someone special. World needs a queen, queen needs a crown, crown need a pair, that is made in same sort of brillliance, with same amount of precious diamonds on it, sparkling jewells and flashing stones around it. Did you found your own King, yet, madame or you just use the service of the most pleasurable one? You dont need to answer, its the matter of your own privacy. But still, please, i would like to know, did you ever waited for a prince to go down on his knees in front of your unframed living artificially made loveliness or your beauty will pass throught this world without a recognition of love bigger than life it self.  oh, if you could know how my soul thirst for it. Does your heart has a special room with a golden key you hold in your pocket and no one knows about it? The place where you go alone, by your self and no one yet have been stepped into it. The special room your heart prepared for something bigger than big, but yet unknown? please, madame, tell me, do you feel alone? if there is a way love to be made without a body, out of space, out of time, even out of brain and mind, out of this world and everything we know, would you be kind and brave enough to give a try and try to go, to find a light that will never be turned off, to find a water that never will dry, would you made a step to it or would you rather say goodbye? Too many questions, people will say. but please, i beg you to stay, with me in this letter together and no one could say that we loved each other never, cause my love stays, and  on this paper, it will stay forever. And i dont even need to know you, i dont even need to touch, i saw your portrait in my life and i think for entire life it is enough, it is too much. i am sorry to be a poet looking at you across the ocean, to fall in love from heaven above, with numerous emotions and feelings, fallen angel without a wings, no way to fly, just to cry. It would be much easier to me that i was made as medium size brain journalist or not too much talented actor, my self. than you would be no much suprise if i could be one of them so numerous one, if i could talk to you behind the stage, to see you in everyday rush, to talk to you, to ask for interview in alittle bar next door to your New York appartment. What a fortune in this world is just the ability to stand in front of you and say fiew words eyes to eyes. Yes. You have your bless. i have my pain, cause you dont need to know about me and i am looking at you in lights and a fame. Like a prisoner his window sight, like a ghost of a past time knight. I live in your mirror, walk in you shade, hidden in your dreams and memories that fade, and i cry. Because i live and i will die, and am not sure that will ever have a chance to say yes to your loveliness. Oh, what a poor creature i am. God made me a King, but a crawling man.  Sorry, my mind is blinded, my heart is broken to pieces. this occasion asks only for the birthday wishes, but for one time, why you wouldnt be a gold fish and make come true my one, and only one, birthday wish. Let me be so selfish and ask for you to please, i am begging on my knees. Just answer me, Liv, one little note from you, one thought you give and my life will be complete and my heart will melt so sweet. Please, if you care, if you got your heart, you will give your gracefull answer to this poet with precious mind so easy to loose and hard to find. Please, my love is clear, real and true, and every thought today was send across the sky, just to you. Thank you. I am happy today. Thank you for the answer i wait, just if this Onegin didnt come too much  late. But if he is, we will call it faith. Can love be wrong or ever be late? It depends on you. If you are noble, if you care, you will give me your answer, lady fair or just madame. Here, in the world one candle burns for you. Can you see it in the dark? I keep it in my hand as a question mark.

It will never be now or never
my love  is present
in this world for you,
 forever.
                                                                                                                                 Pit Niker     

Offline nicholas

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 05:12:55 PM »
Happy BirthdayLiv , have a great day and an awesome year ahead   :) :wub:

Whitney

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 09:40:09 PM »
Cher Liv ,

Cela fait 11 ans , 11 ans que je t'admire , que je te chérie et que ton sourire me donne de la force. Comme chaque années , je viens te souhaiter un bon anniversaire ! Continue d'être toi même , cette personne incroyable , talentueuse , belle à l'extérieur mais tellement aussi à l'intérieur!

Je te souhaite tout le bonheur du monde ! Love you <3

Dalton

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 01:11:19 AM »
Happy birthday, I love you!
Happy birthday, love of my life!

Offline mata

• Dazed and Confused
  • Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 06:58:06 AM »
One day late, but still: Happiest of birthdays to you!  :pcheerleader:

Viola Rogers

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 07:37:53 AM »
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Really magical!

john

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 10:00:21 PM »
Liv, siempre has sido mi amor platonico!, que tengas muchisimos años más, y que sigas estando hermosa y dulce como siempre!!
I LOVE YOU :wub: :D