Author Topic: LovelyLivTyler.com - The End  (Read 937 times)

Offline Selhiador

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LovelyLivTyler.com - The End
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2020, 05:42:22 PM »
Oh 2020! What else you want to take away from me?

This is my favorite website in the world, i check this site almost everyday and love it since i finded it on 2001.

I become a fan of Liv at very young age (i was 12 years old!) and when i find this site, omg was so, so amazing for me. I meet some good friends in the old chat, and i'm truly fell in love with Liv along the thousands of pics i have watched. (And still i have not seen them all!  :mellow:)

I just can say... THANK YOU! It's very sad to read about this site coming to an end, but i understand it requires a tons of work. THANK YOU for all the amazing contents and news you give us everyday. I wish websites could keep forever. Some of them, like this, deserve to stay forever.

(There's any way to download the gallery and other contents like articles or video clips?)  I really don't know what i'm gonna do if i can't come and immerse myself on the gallery :(

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 133457838
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 05:47:30 PM »
I just can say... THANK YOU! It's very sad to read about this site coming to an end, but i understand it requires a tons of work. THANK YOU for all the amazing contents and news you give us everyday. I wish websites could keep forever. Some of them, like this, deserve to stay forever.
thanks  :blush: everything ends eventually :(

(There's any way to download the gallery and other contents like articles or video clips?)  I really don't know what i'm gonna do if i can't come and immerse myself on the gallery :(
Yes, I'll do something

Offline Tiffany

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 04:30:22 AM »
This is such sad news but I completely understand.

I would just like to say thank you for all the amazing memories & friendships.  :wub:

Although I have lost contact with most I have recently reconnected with Angel & Im thankful for that.

Would love to hear from others & where they are in their life before this all disappears.

Hows life treating you CMR?
[img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/06b152de861b484ed1fe3bb47faa2274/tumblr_mxeri7P2ZV1rf6004o1_500.jpg[img]

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 08:16:27 AM »
Tiff!!! an old-timer like me  :blush:
How are you doing those days?

Life is treating me well. I am very sad to close llt.com, it became part of my life.
But ... I people now only on social media, and I don't want llt.com to be so empty. it is not appropriate for such site.

I think we may leave llt on Instagram, there some of us will be able to keep in touch.
lovelylivtyler@gmail.com mail will remain active.

I'll also make the gallery (and the whole site) downloadable - maybe someone will want to do something with it.

What reminds me that llt.com started at free-hosting companies like GeoCities, only in Nov. 27 2001 we became independed:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 08:21:00 AM by cmr »

Offline Rianon

• Advanced Members
  • Truth Takes Time
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 09:16:01 PM »
Well, the main reason why is so empty here, is that Liv basically retired from acting. She's not doing movies, so there is no interviews, no photoshoots, no red carpets. And without all that there is not much for us to do here  :(.
Searching for Liv's pics was my favourite stress relievers at uni. But since she moved to UK, we don't even have candid photos of her. I'm sure that Liv is happier without constant paparazzi hiding outside her house, but I have to say that I loved those NY street candids. I admired her casual NY style. I fell in love in one of her looks so much that I even bought a cream trench coat (every other coat or jacket that I have is black :P ).
I understnad the decision why you want to close LLT, but I'm sure that in the future I will be devastated when I will find new pic of Liv and there will bo no one to share this finding with  :(.

Oh and here is my fav NY look of Liv
Keep a Weather Eye on the Horizon

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2020, 04:01:33 PM »

Offline Selhiador

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2020, 11:40:05 PM »
This is one of my all time favorites Liv's looks, she looks so pretty, classy, charming, beautiful, unique, sooooo Liv!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2020, 11:14:50 PM »
The Two Towers premiere - December 6th 2002

Offline JD

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • JoeMD
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2020, 07:45:56 AM »
This news hits me right in the guts! Liv and this site have been SUCH an important part of my life! I can not thank everyone at LLT enough! This community means a huge deal to me, I'll be so sad to see it gone.

I'd also like to put my vote in for archiving all the content here. 20 years of history is a huge deal to lose. While I'm not a tech wizard, if there any way I could help such a project please just let me know!

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2020, 11:24:53 PM »
Hi JD, there will be some archiving, and stuff for download.
Our instagram will also be active.
An option - an underground forum (but don't tell anybody)

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2020, 11:25:17 PM »
Liv's Q&A with LLT.com, 2003  :D

here

Offline JD

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • JoeMD
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2020, 11:37:46 PM »

An option - an underground forum (but don't tell anybody)

This has me intrigued.

Offline Yavanna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2020, 07:34:07 PM »
It's a long time ago that i posted something here! I had to think very hard to remember my password.
But i wanted to thank you for all these years. I still checked the site regularly to see if there was news. I used to try to get all the magazines Liv was in. That took some effort in the Netherlands! But it was a fun time. I understand the decision, but i'm sad the site is closing. I'm gonna check if there are pics i really want to have  :D.

Offline Selhiador

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2020, 11:22:09 PM »
OMG how i missed that? (i think i can blame my poor english for that)  :lol:  Liv actually give an interview to llt site in 2003?    :wub: :wub: :wub:

That's sounds incredibly hard to get, specially at 2003 when she was so bussy and so requested by the whole world!

This is evidence of how big and special this site is!  :( :(

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:25:37 PM by Selhiador »

Offline Belowen

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 03:13:35 PM »
lol @ me trying to revive all the old threads only to come here and see this!

Sad news cmr but I also completely understand. You and the rest of the team have put in amazing work over the years. I have made lifelong friends here, and some that I haven't spoken to in years but will always be in my heart. This place was a home for so many of us for so many years. Big love to all :heart1: