Author Topic: TTT Reviews  (Read 5226 times)

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 133457838
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com
    • Email
TTT Reviews
« on: December 02, 2002, 12:47:00 PM »
drop your TTT reviews here!

meanwhile - take a look at The first TTT review!                                                                    
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 12:47:29 PM by cmr »

Guest_Evenstar

TTT Reviews
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2002, 05:41:18 PM »
I've saw the movie today and it was really really great... Liv was very good in it... I love the movie so much... For the people who doesn't saw it yet... the fellowship was great but this was even greater!!!!                                                                    

Arwen Undomiel

TTT Reviews
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2002, 08:25:07 AM »
I saw the lord of the rings the two towers at midnight tuesday,  :D and although i was taken down with tiredness when i left the theatre i was still full of excitment and willingness to stay and watch the movies 20 more times, it was absolutley perfect, mary and pippin brought humor, and frodo and sam brought suspence and as for all the other characters just brought enchantment to the movie. I am going to go back and see the movie quite a few times. It could never get old. :D  :lol:                                                                    

Offline majARWEN

• Members
    • MSN Messenger - LadyElelome@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/lotr
    • Email
TTT Reviews
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2002, 12:48:05 AM »
My comment to the movie is  WOW i saw it 7 times and im going agian 2 times tomorrow. its even better than the first.... and I'll update the LotR special soon and put a review of both films on it.                                                                    
Nin o Chithaenglir, lasto beth daer, Rimmo nin Bruinen dan in Ulaer!
Nin o Chithaenglir, lasto beth daer, Rimmo nin Bruinen dan in Ulaer!

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Eowyn I am, Eomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you not be deathless.

Courtney

TTT Reviews
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2002, 03:11:02 AM »
I saw the movie the first day it came out...I sat in my room all day during the weekend before trying to win tickets off the radio and it finally paid off. I won two tickets and and went to see it wednesday. I truly enjoyed it more than the first because it was a lot funnier and the graphics were so cool. I wish they would have had more seens with liv in it though! lol Anyway I loved it and i am going to see it about 50 more times... :wub:                                                                    

Offline Shlomi

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Lovely Liv Tyler Website
TTT Reviews
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2002, 04:17:34 AM »
I just saw it and I wasn't as impressed as I was after the first one, but it is still very good and of course worth watching. Maja, I can't believe you already saw it 7 times?? damn...  :D                                                                    

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 133457838
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com
    • Email
TTT Reviews
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 10:47:12 PM »
Saw it ... it was amazing - I think better than FOTR for me.

So much happening ... I really should digest it first.

Liv was great, and the scenes of Arwen and Aragorn really moving and sad, and explain a lot of Aragorn's motivation, and Arwen & Aragorn fate.

I wish I saw more of Liv ... I really hope in ROTK there will include some more significant screen time for her. It was very interesting that we ...
*spoilers* are leading to believe that Arwen is leaving ME with rest of the elves ?!? */spoiler*
I wonder what will happen and how Arwen will get out of that (or not ? OMG ...)
Legolas concerns for Aragorn and Arwen is also touching.

Eowyn seems to get some kind of crash on Aragorn, but as I see it - he think about her as a little nice girl, not more than that. Aragorn really misses Arwen, although he kind of think he lost her. Arwen and Aragorn story is the most noble and sadest theme on this films.

I really enjoy Gollum, Treebeard, Gimli and the amazing effects. Also Kudus for Bernard Hill (King Th'oden), Hugo Weaving (king Elrond) and Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn).

thats it I think - very hard to transfer such film experiance in words - just go see it!

I can't wait for ROTK - when all the sub-plots will be solved and will be combined into one big climax that will sum up all of this amazing film (I reckon that as a one film, we saw just 2/3 from it ...)

oh, yeh - PJ is king.                                                                    
« Last Edit: December 24, 2002, 10:51:52 AM by cmr »

Offline Hefe

• Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 106860050
    • View Profile
    • plebiscitum.de
    • Email
TTT Reviews
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2002, 03:11:45 PM »
I think the way treebeard looks really SUX .... they could have made that looking better 20 years before ......with wax for example ... many people already told me that ... i mean the fights really looked great .... but i was so dissapointed with treebeard