Author Topic: Celebrity Sightings  (Read 81372 times)

Angel

Celebrity Sightings
« on: March 18, 2005, 01:28:39 AM »
I thought we needed a topic that discussed celebrity sightings in your area!! I live in Los Angeles and it happens almost everyday!! Tell us your story of who you met or just seen out and about!

Mine recently is a good one!!! I just saw Casey Affleck in his car as I was stopped at a light making a left turn, he was making a Left onto my side of the street and my window was down and his was too. I was blasting music but noticed him as he turned and looked at me and he actually winked!!! I almost died as I think he is soooo cute!!! :wub: I wanted to be be like, "WAIT! I just saw your wife at the Fashion Show!! ...and YOUR HOT!!!!!" hahahaha..That would have been a riot huh?

I also saw the guy from the movie Dodgeball. The one who played the pirate. Arrrr mate!! He was cute in person. He was buying music as I was waiting for my chanitco at Starbucks!!

I love L.A.!! :D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 01:36:09 AM by Angel »

Offline Belowen

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 01:32:42 AM »
Oh you're lucky Angel!  Casey Affleck is adorable  :)

Mostly the people I see are Australian Celebrities so no-one would really know who they are  :lol:  

Offline Tiffany

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 01:43:10 AM »
Thats SO COOL!!

I wont be seeing any celebs here in Indiana lol but I saw lots when I was in LA & when I move to NY Im sure Ill have lots to report.  :)  
[img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/06b152de861b484ed1fe3bb47faa2274/tumblr_mxeri7P2ZV1rf6004o1_500.jpg[img]

Offline Buttercup

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 08:39:38 AM »
wow, Casey winked at you? oh goodness :blush:  
Having troubles telling how I feel
But I can dance, dance, dance.

Offline cmr

• Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 133457838
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 09:34:12 AM »
That is great Angel!  :shooter:

Didn't you ask him about Lonesome Jim ?  :P  :)  

Offline Cait

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 12:17:20 PM »
Miranda Otto walked past me in Sydney once, I was outside the NSW art gallery with friends and she walked past. I didn't realise who it was until like 10 minutes later.

These don't really count as sightings, but my best friends Dad is working with David Wenham on a production of Cyrano and her little brother "hangs out" with Dave's daughter Eliza Jane. They're about the same age. I also know two people who worked as prosthetic makeup artists on LotR, I also used to know (my dad was friends with him) an Australian actor called Jonothan Hardy, he was the Man in the moon on Moulin Rogue and also was in Ned Kelly with Heath and Orlando.  :D

Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."
Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.-Hafiz

Offline mata

• Dazed and Confused
  • Administrator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 12:25:36 PM »
I also saw the guy from the movie Dodgeball. The one who played the pirate. Arrrr mate!! He was cute in person. He was buying music as I was waiting for my chanitco at Starbucks!!
Alan Tudyk! love him!  :D

Miranda Otto walked past me in Sydney once, I was outside the NSW art gallery with friends and she walked past. I didn't realise who it was until like 10 minutes later.
that happened to me with Charlize Theron when she was filming in Berlin... though I didn't realize it was her until  I saw candids from that day! lol she was shopping near my Uni  :D  

Offline Princess_Arwen

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 01:05:20 PM »
oh gosh you lot are so lucky!! i only meet rubbish people

i dont know if some people know atomic kitten? well jenny frost was down in london one day and i was with some friends, and we were like ''OMG! ITS JENNY FROST'' being the hyper peple we are we basically jogged/strolled over to her and asked for a picture with her.
If there's one spark of hope within my grasp I hold it with both hands. It's worth the risk of burning to have a second chance

Offline Riina

• Advanced Members
    • MSN Messenger - riinuska_89@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2005, 01:15:26 PM »
You're so lucky angel  :)

Alll celebrities that i've seen are all some Finnish actors or singers  :P  
Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful

Offline Liz

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2005, 03:25:25 PM »
I think I put this in a simular topic but since I'm bored at work:

Last person I met was Gary Beals.. :blink:  EXACTLY!  :lol:  Runner up in the Canadian Idol Show last year. HE SUCKS!  I'm not even going to bold his name.

Met Michael Douglas(served him a drink) and his wife. Bermuda

Saw Liz Taylor in a Bermuda version of Wal-Mart. She was oretty fugly lookin.

Met a professional Golf Player.. one of the best .. from Australia. I forget his name but the men with him were teasing him by using me. So embarassing. (I'm not big on Golf but my uncle was pretty impressed when I told him who). Met some NHL players.. this is all while I worked at the bar in Bermuda.. GERALDO!!!! THe talk show host with the nasty mustache.

Met Mariah Carey, Mira Sirvino and some of the Sapranos. I was on the set the day Mira blew up at Mariah. Mariah waltzed in with a pink boom box playing her OWN music and she was late. So Mirah let her have it for making us all wait for her.. telling her how unprofessional she is. Mira ROCKS! As we waited Mira went around to talk to everyone. What a nice girl!  Miraiah on the other hand.. I have other words I'd choose to describe her.

Met Harrison Ford. Funny story to this one. He was with 2 other men. Stopped in my work while I was bartending in my city and asked me where 'Citadel Hill' was. [it's a touristy landmark on a hill right next to the bar that is known as the 'fruit loop' at night cause of the gay bonding going on] so I told him where it was but laughed and said I wouldn't go up there now if I were you. They laughed and took off. My shift was over not long after so I walked home and passed Harrison and his friends. They were laughing their asses off and cursing up a storm. I said I told you not to go up there! And Harrison was like "oh my f@cking shit" or something simular.. and they were all half bent over laughing. I chuckled the rest of the way home to myself.

Said Hello to Kevin Spacey and got a hi and a smile back. He came into the bar I worked at wearing jeans, an ugly nasty coat and a KENT Building Supplies hat.. They shoot a lot of movie scenes at a kent warehouse here. He was obviously not in the mood to be noticed. He tips very well.

A couple popular boy bands here in Canada: Soul Decision & McMaster & James. They played at the bar I worked at and invited me and my friends to party with them.

Met Jimmy Carter and his Wife when I was 16. I had to take their photo for an RCMP magazine. My dad was in charge of the police doing the security so I had my photo taken with them as well. Jimmy's a touchy feely flirty old man!  ;) He whispered in my ear "I'd glad you wanted your photo taken with me" while he put his arm around my waist and squeezed. oh well! he's harmless. Too bad that wasn't Will Smith.

That's all I can think of right now. I know an actor who appears on big shows like Joan of Arcadia, V.I.P, Las Vegas, Star Trek.. but they are no namers still.. someday they'll be big! So I told him when he goes to the red carpet I'm his date .. let's hope he remembers that.

Ok I should do a little work after all this typing.. nawe!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 04:58:43 PM by Liz »

Offline Valriel

• Advanced Members
    • MSN Messenger - valrien@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kelty Bay
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2005, 05:07:42 PM »
i dont know if some people know atomic kitten?
Haha yeah, I met them an all :P

And I also met the band The Used.  <3

don't be afraid of the dark ages darling,
the stage has been set and your carriage is waiting

Offline The Drumma

• Advanced Members
    • MSN Messenger - stefano008@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 01:45:45 PM »
dammit, I haven't met anyone yet, lol, but I talk to some bands like Bodyjar and Midtown
get on the bus
its time to go
being grown up isnt half as fun as growing up
these are the best days of our lives
the only thing that matters is just following your heart
and eventually you'll finally get it right

Member #10 of Liv Tylerz Posse

money~penny

Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2005, 03:03:39 PM »
I never meet anyone famous- like that.

I only meet that guy that used to present the show 'loose lips'.

My one friend meet though those twins that did that one song- you know ohhhh move your body girl- those two.

Offline EfTiO

• Members
    • MSN Messenger - farukoren@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2005, 04:30:58 PM »
i'm a formula 1 fan and
i met mark weber he signed a poster for me that was great for me

and also i meet some turkish star in a movie set
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea,
And ideas are bulletproof...

[ FaRuK ] [ TiFoSi ]

Offline *mad~madi*

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2005, 09:51:12 PM »
My one friend got a autograph from pippa funnell. I thought that was soooooo cool!

Thinking about I have the grooviest chance to see Cate Blanchett.
Your Good, Your really Good- I like You.

Don't be scared to represent, your kind your city!