Author Topic: Celebrity Sightings  (Read 79306 times)

Offline Buttercup

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Re: Celebrity Sightings
« Reply #525 on: December 14, 2009, 07:21:51 PM »
These two. Journalists going tv sow hosts going writers. Had coffee next to me at NK. 

Having troubles telling how I feel
But I can dance, dance, dance.

Offline evalaviva024

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #526 on: December 15, 2009, 10:50:09 PM »
I've been in New York Manhattan for 5 days and just got back today, but on my second day of being there - right outside my hotel - the Time Travelers Wife premiere was happening and I got to see Rachel McAdams and got a signature and picture WITH Eric Bana!!!  :bounce3: :woot: It was amazing  :heart1: :heart1: I've never seen that type of thing before and everyone was goin nuts lol!  :lol: But yea, Rachel and Eric are so nice!

wow..that was a really good movie...how amazing that you got to see that..how fun!

Offline robwootton

• Advanced Members
  • Ride the horse.
    • MSN Messenger - robertwootton@live.com.au
    • View Profile
    • water.org
    • Email
« Reply #527 on: December 23, 2010, 05:42:26 AM »
 :lol: Yep it was her,I just googled her picture. I just met the famous/infamous Kim Hollingsworth about an hour ago . She came to my place to pick up a couple of horses. I was walking up here, to the shopping centre, and I was thinking, I've seen her face before and she is a beautiful woman as well. She left me her number in case something went wrong with the horses, between now and when she comes back to get them. As I was walking up here, I was thinking, 'wait there, that might be Kim Hollingsworth'. I'd also seen on T.V that she had a horse farm.  She put Kim with her number and when I got here I just googled the picture and it was her. Unbelievable  :lol: