Author Topic: Website  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Jewel

• Advanced Members
    • ICQ Messenger - 283780663
    • View Profile
    • Email
Website
« on: September 01, 2005, 12:48:37 AM »
my website Legolas and Arwen isnt doing so well because i am not able to update it as  much i could. I have posted up on the site that i am giving the site to anyone who would like to be the new webmaster or mistress of it. but there are rules you will have to follow in order to be successful

1- email me if u are interested

2- i will give you all of the information and passwords

3- you will be on a 2 week probation to let me see how you can handle the site and everything.

4- if i see that you are fit to run my site, i will officially hand it over to you as the new webmaster or mistress. but if i do not see u are fit, i will offer it to the next person in line. and so on until i have  found someone fit.

5- when i have picked a person, i will continue to moniter the site by checking in a few times to say hello and how its going. and the new webmaster/mistress will have to email me to give me updates on what they are doing and how the site is :)

therefore i will be giving up my title as webmistress of my site. if anyone wants to email me then at

mel_jewel156@yahoo.com

the websites URL is  

http://geocities.com/legolasandarwen/index.html

if anyones interested give me an email :)  

I am the Jewel of your Hearts...from here on and Forevermore I shall be....Forever....
They say that a Diamond cannot be scratched..but I say a Diamond is just another Jewel....

Offline Autumn_Elf

• Advanced Members
    • MSN Messenger - ethereal_blue@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - metal_abound@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Website
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 06:18:41 AM »
It looks and sounds great Jewel, but I don't know that I could run and manage it. Maybe you'll get a catch soon. I'm sorry if this is old news, I just found this. A few days old it seems, but not too long. I'm sorry that you are giving it up. It looks great! :)  
(Courtesy of the lovely Aryn)