Author Topic: Hair! Hair! Hair!  (Read 121465 times)

Offline Belowen

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 06:24:05 AM »
Chinny, I prefer you with black hair, but if you feel like a change, I think that's a nice colour to go for!  I am very old fashioned with my hair colours, and would never go for anything too far out of the range of the dark brown that I have now, lol.  My friends mock me for it, but it's just the way I am!

Offline arwen-undomiel

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 08:13:56 AM »
Do you have curly hair Tiff?  :)

My hair is that length at the moment, and to be honest I can't wait for it to grow!  lol.  But that being said, I've had it like this for a few months now, and at the start I loved it!  I'm just impatient and want the length again.
So are mine and I really hate it. But I promised myself I won't cut it because I want to grow it. Though it's very annoying and doesn't look good at that stage.

Chinny I think you should try if you feel like. You can always change your colour if you don't like it.
I remember I was so angry at myself when I got blonde and I think I looked much better as a brunette but I got used to my colour now and my roots are not visible as I'm a natural blonde so I am not dying my hair anymore.  :lol:  
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 08:20:13 AM by arwen-undomiel »

Offline Arwen

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »
Do you have Lush shops in Peru, Chinny? I think their Caca Marron hair henna would look lovely on your hair. :) It'd give it a lovely red sheen without removing any of your existing colour, so you'd keep the good condition of it. :) If you want a brighter colour you could try Caca Rouge, but I think Marron would suit you better.

Offline Niphredil

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »
Oh, what I'd give for jet-black hair. Sadly most black dyes look fake-o on me *sigh* I'm so jealous Chinny.

I think the red would be lovely, btw :wub:  

Offline Princess_Arwen

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »
i had some highlights in my hair last year, and my hair was like middle of the top half of yout arm length then i chopped it off as it was [size=8](in a terrible condition) [/size]too long  :D  and suddenly my hair was so dark! its normally quite a dark brown but after i'd cut it it was so dark that people kept on asking me if i'd dyed it black! i was quite confused  :lol:

i want a hair cut though. it's got out of that horrible awkward stage finally- like Bel was saying, but now i'm getting so bored with long hair i want it cut like a bob....but not a bob... :P

i keep thinking i've written boob.  :blink: there is really something wrong with my brain today  :D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 04:11:37 PM by Princess_Arwen »
If there's one spark of hope within my grasp I hold it with both hands. It's worth the risk of burning to have a second chance

Offline Tiffany

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 01:07:57 AM »
Im bored with long hair too so the moment Im done with this dance performance on June 13th... snip, snip.  :lol:  
[img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/06b152de861b484ed1fe3bb47faa2274/tumblr_mxeri7P2ZV1rf6004o1_500.jpg[img]

Offline Belowen

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 01:10:24 AM »
My hair is growing....  I'm so happy, lol.  I noticed it this morning that it's just past my shoulders now, whee!

Offline Chinita

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 03:22:47 AM »
Do you have Lush shops in Peru, Chinny? I think their Caca Marron hair henna would look lovely on your hair. :) It'd give it a lovely red sheen without removing any of your existing colour, so you'd keep the good condition of it. :) If you want a brighter colour you could try Caca Rouge, but I think Marron would suit you better.
Oii Arwy! Unfortunately we don't have Lush here, and ordering it online would be too expensive for moi. Also, the names are too funny, CACA in spanish means poop.  :lol: I was just checking out their website but I don't think there's any place I can actually see the results on the colour after using the henna. Oh, and does henna work on already dyed hair?

Oh, what I'd give for jet-black hair. Sadly most black dyes look fake-o on me *sigh* I'm so jealous Chinny.

Seriously? I think I'd look great with your eye colour. Sexay.

I don't know what I'm going to do, maybe I'm going to give it a shot with the reddish tone during the weekend, if it doesn't turn out nicely I'll dye it jet black again. I'm really pissed off because L'oreal Feria's Black Leather hair dye isn't sold in here, in fact, no L'oreal Feria is sold. Argh. And it's the best hairdye I've ever tried, leaves it all shiny & purty.  

Offline Arwen

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 03:28:15 AM »
You know Chinny, I've got a box of dark red Feria that I'm never going to use since I dyed my hair back to purple. I could always send it to you. :P Mind you it'd probably take about two weeks to get there. :rolleyes:

You can't use henna on already dyed hair, no. Well you can, but it's a really bad idea. I didn't realise you dyed yours. :D Caca means poop in French too. :lol: Lush named it that on purpose!

Niph, I actually think you look hottest with black hair hehe, but I have a black hair fetish so that might be biasing me. But seriously, in older pics where you had really dark brown hair, it made your eyes pop so much and it really suited your skin tone. :)

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 03:29:08 AM by Arwen »

Offline Samantha

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • http://samwakenz.deviantart.com/
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 03:36:34 AM »
My hair is now down to my waist. I kid you not :lol:
...Please let me keep this memory..just this one.

Offline Chinita

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 04:49:21 AM »
You know Chinny, I've got a box of dark red Feria that I'm never going to use since I dyed my hair back to purple. I could always send it to you. :P Mind you it'd probably take about two weeks to get there. :rolleyes:

You can't use henna on already dyed hair, no. Well you can, but it's a really bad idea. I didn't realise you dyed yours. :D Caca means poop in French too. :lol: Lush named it that on purpose!
Are you serious Arwy? *wubsyou*

I took the 'wild' decision of dying it for New Years, in pictures you can't really tell the difference, but it's much darker now & you can actually see my slightly lighter brown roots atm.

Should've bought a bunch of Feria boxes in the US. lol.

Offline Belowen

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 06:29:31 AM »
You guys are making me want to colour my hair!  Which I need to do anyway to cover my greys  :rolleyes:  

Offline Arwen

• Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 06:32:51 AM »
Emrace the Rogue, B, embrace the Rogue.

Offline Chinita

• Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 06:33:18 AM »
Do it! Do it!  :lol:  (one roomie said I had issues with dying my hair, so don't pay attention to moi).

Offline Belowen

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hair! Hair! Hair!
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 06:45:31 AM »
Emrace the Rogue, B, embrace the Rogue.
:lol:  I have to until I get any more hair dye  :P  My friend Hugh called me Elvira once, lol.  I prefer Rouge though, she's hotter.  It's annoying because it's right in my fringe, and if I want to wear a full fringe I get this stiff sticky up white bits.  Bah.